Partnerships for Wellbeing
Partnerships for Wellbeing is a Highland wide voluntary organisation based in Inverness dedicated to serving all ages in the community.
Partnerships for Wellbeing exists to actively encourage and constantly deliver measured improvements in mental and physical wellbeing in the Highlands.
The Key Aims of PfW:
- Encourage people of all ages to adopt healthier lifestyles
- Promote positive self management
- Deliver effective services through the use of dedicated volunteers
- Ensure equity of access by filling the gaps in current provision
- Sustainable and professional service delivery